Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6 mini-installment

My pool is up to 85 degrees... perfect for me. I added baking soda last night and I am wondering if the water will feel different today. Not that it matters... as long as it is wet, I don't care. I did manage to get all my chemicals balanced... but again... who cares! LOL I still have to cut-to-fit my new solar cover. Imagine how soupy the water will get with THAT on! Yippeee!

Missy G is not loving the heat... goes around with her little tongue hanging out. Yesterday for the first time in her life she actually licked ice cubes in her bowl. But when I added water to the bowl and she started drinking that, I SWEAR she looked at me with an "Oh my God, I've got brain-freeze" look. I hate that, when I get it, so I felt really bad for her. Down here I've been continuing to allow her to sleep on the bed (a vestige of the cold nights in early spring when she needed the heat of my electric blanket to get through the cold nights). Last night she plopped down at the end of the bed, facing the fan that was blowing her little ears back. Very cute. Then this morning I woke up as she walked up my body, stopping on my chest to stare at me. I could feel her waiting and I kept my eyes shut... til that little whine started... "Pleeeeeese mommy" "Pleeeeese wake up and start petting me?" How can I NOT laugh? LOL


I cleaned and vinegared the two coffee makers. The new one I got is faster at making 12 cups than my old one is at making 4. Interesting.

Anyway.... plants to water and chores to ignore... gotta go. Although... maybe it's time to jump in the pool?

~ ~ SPLASH ~ ~

Ahhh... that's much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment